Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Thursday, October 11, 2007

She's here- Mariah Jolie Webb!!!!

Mariah was born on Sat. October 6th at 12:13am. She weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. and was 20 inches long. My biggest baby yet!
Ethan and Hayley meeting her for the first time. They just admired her for a long time and said things like, "OOOHHHH, look at her tiny feet. " "Let me see her cord." And when we asked Ethan what the new baby smelled like he said, "A baby's bottom!" Which he apparently meant to be a compliment.
Photo shoot at 3 days old.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jacqui said...

Congratulations! She's beautiful! Where did 'Mariah Jolie' come from? I'm so excited for you! Wow! 3 kids! She's exactly 3 months younger than Josh--they'll be friends :)

Marlo said...

Wow, she is absolutely beautiful. I love that her middle name is Jolie. Congrats on another cute baby. I wish we were still around to help out.

Amy said...

Congratulations Webbs! She is so cute. She looks just like a webb!

Aika said...

Oh my goodness!!! She's is sooo cute. Such BIG eyes! Congratulations! I can't wait till I get to see little baby Mariah, and Ethan, and Hayley.
Congratulations!!