Monday, December 28, 2009
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Muy bien, my little friend. Muy bien.
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
New birthday jammies. It's finally cool enough to wear long pajama pants to sleep in, since they've been wearing shorts for the past 8 months (basically half of her life) Mariah was a little skeptical at first about the length. She kept trying to pull them up to her knees. But, now she LOVES them.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
More girl fun. Dress-up and dancing to High School Musical is their new favorite!
And now, a really sick picture. This is Brandon's hamstring injury- he was playing softball and "took one for the team" and then went back for more the next week. I kept teasing him that he was Doctor House- I really should have gotten him a cane. The poor guy could barely walk. I haven't ever seen a bruise that bad, have you? Yikes!
Hayley's first day of Preschool picture. Her teacher made all the kids tote bags. Other than a mix-up at pick-up (the teacher thought that I said I was there to pick up Katie) the first day was great! ;)
- me mistaking the diaper cream as tooth paste (luckily I discovered the mistake BEFORE putting it in my mouth)
- Ethan learning the Star Wars theme on the keyboard
- cheering for the COUGS. Another victory yesterday, hooray!
Thursday, August 27, 2009
Saturday, August 15, 2009
Thursday, July 16, 2009
I'm glad we just moved 2 miles away so I can still see these fun girls, and I'm so glad that the girls in my new neigbborhood are so nice and fun, too! They invited me to play soccer w/ them the other night. Me? Soccer? Sure! I'd never really played before. My mom put me in ballet instead of soccer like I wanted (can't blame her- I was her only girl!) ;) Which leads me to this next picture....
Ethan playing soccer in his "one size fits all (even your mother who may need them in a pinch) soccer shorts". Luckily, one of the girls had an extra pair of shin guards, so I didn't have to borrow those from Ethan as well (they were more like ankle guards). I had a good time! So, I guess I better put Hayley on a soccer team this year- you never know when those skills will come in handy! ;)
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Monday, June 15, 2009
Ethan's doing swimteam this summer. He's quite the little fish! This is a video from his last swim meet. *he's the one in the second lane with the cute little speedo shorts! ;)
I am posting this video of his Butterfly. I'm pretty sure his form is way better than mine, and I think he would probably even beat me doing the butterfly stroke if we raced (but, don't tell him that... his head is already big enough! ;)
Monday, May 25, 2009
1. The home is a new build 4BR 3BA about 2 miles east of us in a new subdivision. We are sad to be leaving our current ward but are planning on staying in touch with our good friends there.
2. We are planning on closing on the 29th.
3. As far as long-term plans are concerned, we are considering staying at least an extra year as chief resident. We're not sure why exactly, but feel like that is what we ought to do. After that, Brandon would still like to sub-specialize in infectious disease. Hopefully the powers that be will decide to make that available at Mayo AZ in the meantime.
4. When it comes to ever topping this birthday, it's not looking good, folks. Of course, Danielle has been oogling the new babies in the ward recently....Just kidding. We'll stick with one major life event at a time.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Then he always joked about how that was a bad idea, because he'd never be able to top that birthday present! Well, he did this year when he got me this:
Yipee! After almost 8 years of marriage and 3 kids, we are officially homeowners!
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Watch as Hayley takes Ethan for the maiden voyage in her new-for-her (pre-owned) purple powerwheels Jeep. He'll think twice before getting in the car with her again. Also, note to self, maybe we'll be waiting until she is 18 before she gets a drivers license.
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
My kids are addicted! A pack a day (a pack of fruit snacks) and they're always begging for more! I wonder if they make patches to break the "pack a day" fruit snacks habbit! Mariah can reach them in the cupboard now, so I'm in trouble, because she'll bring them over to me and look up w/ the big brown eyes and it's so hard to say no! Here's a picture of them enjoying their vice!
Strike a pose!