Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

May & June

I've been in a blogging slump lately, so I'm doing a quick recap. We went to CA and had a great time seeing family and friends!
Mariah enjoying the beach (literally, she's eating the sand- you can see it on her face).

Our little beach bums!



We went to Disneyland. Losta fun!


Ethan's T-ball close-up action shot. ;)

We've moved in and have done some painting (featured color- garbonzo bean). That's about it.... and as you can see from Brandon's post below it's HOT and so most of our waking moments are spent at the pool).


4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Fun trip to Disneyland! I can't wait to take my girls. And I love your kitchen table. Those little chair/stool thingies are the cutest and I have to find something similar and copy. Love it. And I love the garbanzo. :)

Brandi said...

Don't you love Disneyland??? We took the kids a couple of years ago...so fun! Congrats on the new house...how exciting to be able to paint and decorate however you want.

Jules said...

you moved again?! I'm sure you'll have fun decorating this one! Happy b-day. ps--Isabella has the same swimsuit as Hay (I am all about tankinis and bathroom, and shirt suits for helping with the sunscreen!)

Aika said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun in Cali. I want to go to the beach too!!!