Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Girls just wanna have fun

Brandon threw a surprise get together for my b-day. I knew something was up when I looked in the freezer and saw 4 gallons of icecream, I was like "How much icecream cake are you making?" (Don't worry- we didn't eat all 4 gallons, although Brandon's homemade icecream cake was DELICOUS!)

I'm glad we just moved 2 miles away so I can still see these fun girls, and I'm so glad that the girls in my new neigbborhood are so nice and fun, too! They invited me to play soccer w/ them the other night. Me? Soccer? Sure! I'd never really played before. My mom put me in ballet instead of soccer like I wanted (can't blame her- I was her only girl!) ;) Which leads me to this next picture....
Ethan playing soccer in his "one size fits all (even your mother who may need them in a pinch) soccer shorts". Luckily, one of the girls had an extra pair of shin guards, so I didn't have to borrow those from Ethan as well (they were more like ankle guards). I had a good time! So, I guess I better put Hayley on a soccer team this year- you never know when those skills will come in handy! ;)

4 comments:

cam said...

Ethan's shorts wouldn't fit just any mother, definately not my kids mother. Darling pictures.

Hannah and Mike said...

I remember a time when you and I played soccer and there was a little mud involved.

melissa said...

soccer, t-ball, swimming! Ethan is going to be a pro in all sports! It looks like you are really enjoying AZ!

Kate said...

So you decided to go private! I always toss the idea around, but haven't ever followed thru. That's a cute picture of all the girls.
I was just thinking yesterdat that I really wish you were still close. Paige needs a playmate. Not that you're THAT far away... As soon as I start feeling a little better, we'll have to start having Mariah over for playdates.