Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

March Madness

Sweet Baby Feet. She's a toe-scruncher like her dad!
My kids are addicted! A pack a day (a pack of fruit snacks) and they're always begging for more! I wonder if they make patches to break the "pack a day" fruit snacks habbit! Mariah can reach them in the cupboard now, so I'm in trouble, because she'll bring them over to me and look up w/ the big brown eyes and it's so hard to say no! Here's a picture of them enjoying their vice!
We've had a warm spell and so we've been enjoying the pool and some sprinkler fun! I think Brandon liked spraying freezing water and watching them squeal with both horror and delight. What a fun dad!


Strike a pose!
Mariah was a mere spectactor in our March Sprinkler Madness.


Hayley's got bangs now- so stylish! ;)

Before and After Pictures. I have been going a little Mod Podge crazy. It's all part of the March Madness at our house.


I wish I had some awesome photoshop skills (like Mikey) and I would add in a little stork to carry my Mariah baby. ;)






Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Emily said...

I love these pictures!! My niece is addicted to gushers so at least fruit snacks have some health value right?! (: I love the sprinkler pictures! It is hard to believe it is that warm any where!

Bryce, Anna, Porter, Avery and Colette said...

I am just glad I am not the only one letting their kids play in the sprinkler in march... Porter did just yesterday and then played in the sandbox... it was almost like we went to the beach, I wish. I just can't believe its almost summer weather already! I'm sure with little sister's arrival in June we won't be at the pool quite as much so I'll let him get wet all he wants right now =)

cam said...

Darling pictures. We are heading to the beach today (Florida weather is lovely.)

Moss Family said...

Awe... I have a toe scruncher too--- Quinton and Corbin are both like their dad in that way and I've never thought to take a picture of it. Good idea. While I was at Enrichment on Thursday Jeff let Corbin run through the sprinklers and he hasn't stopped asking to do it again since then. :) Cute pictures. Love Mariah's bangs. That makes her look so old!

Jamie said...

Your kids are too cute for their own good!! I'm with ya on the fruit snacks I couldn't say no to those brown eyes either. I'm jealous of all you "summer" fun!

Chad and Amanda said...

Oh my gosh Danielle Lexi loves fruit snacks too. Today I was bad and let her have 3 packs in a row so I didn't have to hear her throw a fit.