Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Sunday, September 13, 2009

More than you probably wanted to know (and see) about our week

Since Ethan's in school for a good chunk of the day (I'm still getting used to that) the girls have been spending lots of time together. Here they are reading stories (don't worry, Hayley's bangs have been cut since the taking of this picture so she can actually see now.)
More girl fun. Dress-up and dancing to High School Musical is their new favorite!


And now, a really sick picture. This is Brandon's hamstring injury- he was playing softball and "took one for the team" and then went back for more the next week. I kept teasing him that he was Doctor House- I really should have gotten him a cane. The poor guy could barely walk. I haven't ever seen a bruise that bad, have you? Yikes!

Hayley's first day of Preschool picture. Her teacher made all the kids tote bags. Other than a mix-up at pick-up (the teacher thought that I said I was there to pick up Katie) the first day was great! ;)

Mariah wanted in on the modeling action.
The girls were playing and Hayley said, "Look mom, we're kangaroos with babies in our pouches". When I went to grab the camera, Ethan grabbed his "Joey" and joined the Roos. Then they had a bouncy time jumping on the bed!
Baby Vader. This is the only pic. I have of the blue walls in our family room (that I'm sorry to say I ending up not liking at all. I thought the color would grow on me......didn't happen.) Brandon's been busy w/ try #2 . We'll post the results of the paint fix.

More highlights from the week:

  • me mistaking the diaper cream as tooth paste (luckily I discovered the mistake BEFORE putting it in my mouth)
  • Ethan learning the Star Wars theme on the keyboard
  • cheering for the COUGS. Another victory yesterday, hooray!


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Emily said...

Brandon's leg is awful! How do you even go about getting a bruise like that! The kids are so cute--as usual!

melissa said...

That bruise is terrible! ouch. I can't believe Mariah looks so big! Her hair looks a lot lighter than anyone else if the fam!

Brandon said...

I just threw up in my mouth!! - that leg is nasty! Are you a hemophiliac? You should really see a doctor about that.

Ok, so, yes, that is my leg, and yes, I am a little embarrassed.

It is getting better, though, so no cane or amputation in the near future, just no more softball.

Ash said...

your family is cute, and Brandon, you should charrish the awesomeness of your bruise, some day you'll be sitting around talking and you'll say something like "remember when I had that ginormous bruise on my leg? That was cool"

MandaJ said...

I can't believe what a big girl Mariah is! School has a way of bringing the younger siblings together. I love it.

Aika said...

OUCH! That's pretty nasty! Hopefully, it's getting better. Next time I have a softball team, I'm making sure Brandon is on my team. hahaha... Your kids are so cute! I love that they just get along together and are the best of friends.

Kate said...

Cute cute pictures.
Well, except for the bruise. I can't believe that. It's so huge.

TeamDall said...

Brandon: that is horrible and disgusting. I seriously hope you caught the ball or were safe.

Danielle: what if you had actually brushed your teeth with balmex?

EmmaJ said...

I haven't mistaken diaper cream for toothpaste, but I have almost thrown my toothbrush in the toilet a few times... Ahhh, pregnancy brain!

Haley said...

That is a nasty bruise! Hopefully it's better.

Congrats on number 4!! I was just thinking the other day about you. I hope you feel better soon!

Jacqui said...

I don't think the blue is that bad, but maybe it's a bit much all over, not just the corner of the photo.

I love before and afters (and after afters ;), so be sure to post photos!