Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Base Ball Caps and Random Acts


I found Hayley's old pink baseball cap and tried it on Mariah.

I think she likes it.

So, Ethan sometimes does these really random acts. The other day he was finished eating and he hopped down from the table, grabbed his teddy bear from his bed and placed it in his spot. All while I was putting stuff away in the fridge. So when I turned around I saw this and it made me laugh- but also made me wonder goes on in that little mind of his.

This is another one of Ethan's random acts. Hayley gave him a "police man" set from the dollar store for Christmas and, well, he's found very creative ways to use the handcuffs. Again, I wonder where he gets these ideas.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

Those are funny things Ethan does! I want you to share more of those, they made me laugh.

Aika said...

Holy Moly... That is too funny. I love the handcuff dog. That just made my day. :)

TeamDall said...

You are all so silly! Hey, I hear the U has a great medical intern program.....