Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Monday, May 5, 2008

Cinco De Mayo!

Happy Cinco De Mayo Everyone! Especially my birthday girl, Hayley!!!

The Princess Cake- decorated by our amazing friend from South Africa! (I wish I could take credit for it,
but all I did was bake the cake).
The birthday girl, waiting to blow out the candles.
Prince Ethan and brave accomplice slaying the dragon.
Party Festivities included: decorating crowns, playing find the glass slipper, slaying the dragon
that kept the princesses captive in the playground tower, eating cake, and opening presents. All that
followed by a birthday dinner request of Spaghetti- O's. What a day, whatta b-day girl!

Happy 3rd! We love you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aika said...

Hayley's Birthday is on May 5th too? Emi's one is on May 5th too!!! That's crazy! Anyways, What a party and I love the cake. Happy Birthday Hayley!

Dragon Pearl said...

Happy Birthday Hayley! We love you!