Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Monday, December 1, 2008

I am thankful for....

My two silly girls (and Tinkerbell undies!) My little boy who's such a sweet brother!


Brandon's family that came for Thanksgiving. This is a picture of the cousins having a tea party together. I'm thankful for my cute little tupperware tea set, too! ;)

My fabulous Sister-in-Laws who are the sisters I never had and always wanted!


And last, but not least, the one and only Brandon Webb!
We went to see the Christmas lights at the Mesa Temple- isn't it so great that Brandon's not wearing and jacket and his bro. is wearing shorts. Much better weather than last yr. in SLC wearing snowsuits! ;) I am thankful for the wonderful AZ weather!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Emily said...

I love the picture of your girls wearing undies on their head. I have a picture like that with my sister! I'm so glad they have each other!

Jaylynn said...

Cute pictures! Your kids are so grown-up, although it has been forever since we've seen you guys!! Oh and your family pictures are awesome, I don't know how you got all the kids to even look at the photographer, we had such a hard time just getting two kids to both smile!! Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving!

Haley said...

Oh boy, shorts in winter! I'm not going to think about it anymore.

Your sister-in-laws look like blood sisters!

Miss you guys!

RoseAnna said...

Hey guys. This is your cousin, I mean, favorite cousin RoseAnna. I can't believe how cute your kids are. Honestly the most beautiful children ever. Cute family. I hope everything is well in Arizona. Take care!