Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Birth Announcements

So, I've got tons to catch up on. For forever it seems I was working on sending out birth announcements. I had an idea to make the birth announcement like a driver's license. My friend, Brooke, used her graphic design skills and made it look beautiful! Here's Juliette's "driver's license"
Then I wanted to make a card to put it in to send it, so I made a wallet and put in a two wallet sized photos (one of her and one of our family, minus her).
Here's some of the stack......
more announcements. *I only send out birth announcements to family (aunts, uncles, grandparents... so, don't feel bad if you didn't get one. We are still friends, right? That's why I thought I'd post them on here so everyone could see.
The pictures for the announcements were taken by my friend Lindsay Bennett. They deserve a post all of their own, because she did such a good job.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

She is such a doll and I love the name Juliette. So pretty.

Kate said...

Oh my goodness! I never saw the whole thing. They are SO darling. Good job!

Emily said...

That is such an adorable idea! Looks like you put a lot of work into those--way to go!

AudBall said...

super cute!

Aika said...

Cute invitations!!! Love them.

Jacqui said...

Super cute. You spent a lot of time on those! Holy SMokes! I've never sent a birth announcement for any of my kids. Does that make me a bad mom?

Hannah and Mike said...

Very cute!