Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Exclusive Beach Resort?...or Community Pool

Here are a few photos of our community pool. Now if this doesn't convince some of you folks to come and visit, I don't know what will. Seriously. The dry heat is really not that bad. It cooled down to 106 today and was really quite pleasant. (I never thought I'd be saying that.)

Our community has two pools. This one is a couple of blocks down the street and has a sandy beach. The other is only a few houses down and is a little cozier. I think we have been swimming 12 times in the 8 days that we've been here. It almost seems like vacation...minus the horrible hours and 30 minute commute.

Dusk at the pool...Perfect for a romantic getaway, or a desperate search for missing swim goggles.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Amy said...

That is an awesome pool. Maybe we will have to come visit you guys! I am glad that you are getting settled. It looks like your house is nice and you live in a good area.
Amy Sorensen

SP said...

WOW! That looks awesome and your new digs look great too!

Haley said...

Well, that looks AMAZING. How great for you guys. Love the house too. I'll call you soon!

Aika said...

That is so cool, I didn't even know a pool exsisted like that. BEAUTIFUL! Maybe we're going to have to come over to your place for a swim. Can't wait to see you guys next Saturday.

Angie said...

Those pools do look amazing. Is that really Arizona? How fun to go swimming so often and to have such great facilities. I am missing dry heat since I am currently in Virginia. Humidity is not really my thing.