Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Friday, June 27, 2008

Where we live

So, maybe it's just the area we live in- but Arizona is a lot more beautiful than I ever imagined. There are so many flowers everywhere- I took a picture of these on our walk by the lake across from our house.

Sunset on the lake, who knew- palm trees in AZ?!

I wish our home was one of the ones in the background. The people that live on the lake can just hop in
their boats and "drive" down to the grocery store. Maybe then the kids would want to come with me.
But, it gets better than that because one of the grocery stores here has FREE babysitting. Can you believe that?
A night shot of the place we are renting.
The only complaint I can think of about AZ is that our friends and family aren't here- so please come visit, SOON! ;)
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

bryony said...

Those pictures make us so homesick! We miss Arizona a ton already. Glad you're liking your new home. We were surprised as well with the palm trees and how beautiful the desert can be -- the bougainvillea is definitely an eye-catcher. Good luck with residency!!

Jacqui said...

I love arizona! It's one of my favorite places on earth. Are you all getting settled in alright? Are you in Scottsdale, or another part?

cam said...

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Your place is beautiful. I can't believe it. Are you in shock with your upgrade?

melissa said...

It's beautiful! Can't wait to hear how the kids are doing!

Nana said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Angie said...

Arizona looks dreamy. Maybe I should forget San Diego and move to AZ. It looks like you guys found a great place to be for the next 3 years.

Emily said...

Your house and pool look so incredible--like a commerical by Arizona's tourism department. I am glad you are liking it.