Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Girls....

Mariah loves to ride her bike- and Ethan's motorized Police ride-on. I don't think she has any incentive to walk, now that she has an easier way to get around.
I thought I'd document her crawling- I love that her tongue is sticking out, like she's concentrating so hard.
Hayley's in a Fairy Tale Ballet class, each week they learn a new dance and dress up like a different princess for the performance at the end. This is her practicing her twirls at home and then below is a pic. of her in her "Ariel" costume. I'll have to figure out how to post the video of her dance and I've also got a great video of Ethan and Mariah wrestling. Hilarious!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cam said...

OH my word they are so beautiful! I love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.