Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Date with DAD!!!

Since Brandon's been gone a lot with his first year of Residency- the kids have been missing their dad! He got home yesterday from working a 30 hr. shift and after having a little siesta (sp?) he took the kids on individual dates. First it was Hayley's turn. She wasn't feeling very peppy, but she was excited to go. Out of all the things they could do she chose to go and pick out a toy for her date. Here she is sporting her new baby doll backpack. When they got home- she ran into the bathroom and "tossed her cookies". Besides that, they had a good time. ;) Ethan took Hayley's lead and instead of going to get icecream or going fishing at the lake- he went to the toy store and picked out a little lego policeman car. I didn't get a picture of him with it, but I did snap a shot of him doing one of his favorite activities (rocking chair aerobatics).



You'll have to scroll down to the previous blog to see what these two pics are all about. (I can't figure out how to add more than 4 pics to the blog at a time. So, these are meant to go w/ the rest).


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

EmmaJ said...

I used to love daddy daugher dates... but I don't think my dad ever made me sick!

Brandi said...

Your kids really are beautiful...I love their tan skin! Your little home makeover looks great!

SP said...

Your home looks very cozy and very mod.

your kidos are sooo cute too.