Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Mariah's 1st B-day!

I can't believe she's one already! Here she is sporting some new birthday duds (I got Hayley matching capris and shirt- I couldn't resist, it was on clearance!)

More b-day duds- yes, she's playing w/ the darts from Ethan's "police gun"
First cupcake. YUMMY!
This is her new stroller/walker. She still can't walk- so we're hoping this will help! I'm not sure, though, because this morning she was trying to climb inside and wouldn't push it! My cute, lazy baby!
Ethan planned her "birthday party" which consisted of: pin the diaper on the baby game, a crawling race, and ring pop party favors! ;) What a fun day!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

MandaJ said...

She is such a doll. Sounds like perfect party for a one year old.

Jacqui said...

She really is darling, Danielle.

Emily said...

So cute! It looks like she is getting a little more hair too! (:

Jason, Amanda, Brayden and Dillon said...

Hey Danielle,
I found your blog on Amy's and wanted to see your cute kids! I also ran into Marie Spiers the other day and she said you live in Gilbert! We just moved from there...and it was honestly heaven on earth. We were there for four years and I honestly wonder why we left sometimes. It is so great. You will have to send me an email and tell me where you are living...jaderricott@yahoo.com
-Amanda
p.s. your kids are ADORABLE!!

EmmaJ said...

I can't believe it! Happy Birthday Mariah

Jules said...

She is so cute!! Don't rush the walking thing!! And it of course means nothing about their intelligence. Sam's bro that scored perfect on the MCAT didn't walk until 18 months.

Haley said...

She is so beautiful. I can't believe that she's one!

I may take you up on the marathon in AZ! There are tons.

Aika said...

awww... she is such a cutie! Happy Birthday Mariah!