Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Monday, October 27, 2008

October Tribute Cont.

Our "hike" around the lake.

Roasting hot dogs. And later- smores, of course!

Our tent (that we borrowed from our fabulous neighbor!). But, only 3 outta the 5 slept in there- Mariah was being a "noisy neighbor" to our fellow campers so Brandon took her to the van where she slept half of the night.
This is how I spent the whole camping trip- holding her. Crawling babies aren't condusive to camping- neither are crying babies. She's still so dirty and bug-bitten, regardless. I can't believe we were camping in OCTOBER. It was so nice!


I've been trying out new hairdo's on Hayley. I'm trying to expand my repitoire (sp?). I had to take a pic. of this cause it reminds me of a cute picture of Brandon's mom where she has her hair in braids and is about the same age- they look alot alike!

We're so excited for Halloween- I've already been scoping out the King Size Candy Bar Neighborhoods! Brandon and I went to a Halloween party last weekend and the theme was something SUPER - so, he's Super Mario and I'm Super Glue. We're such dorks- but, we had a good time! ;)


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

katie said...

Hayley's hairdo reminds me of that photo of my mom too. That's so cute. I'm glad you're working to expand your reper--whatever...I always felt so gipped that my mom didn't even know how to do a french braid, for crying out loud. I hope Eliza has some hair someday...

troy said...

What a cute family! I love the Halloween pictures. You guys have always been good about Halloween.

melissa said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting! The camping looked like tons of fun!

EmmaJ said...

Those costumes are SUPER awesome!

Haley said...

I feel like we live on the opposite side of the world. In the 90's! Wow.

The kids are adorable!

We need to talk. We may have to try for the marathon next year. Sad, I know. Do you still have your Virginia number?

Nelly said...

me too mabae she will

from
ethan

in response to katie's comment ;)