Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Monday, February 9, 2009

Mommy, WOW! I'm a big kid now!

So, Ethan's lost his first tooth. He's pointing to the said tooth in this documenting photo.

I was thinking the other day, "Ethan's old enough to do some work around here". So, I skipped the small stuff like making the bed and went straight for mowing the backyard. I'm psyched about our new (to us) lawn mower that we got on Craigslist. We're "going green". Maybe next Sat. Ethan can finish laying the sprinkler pipe (that's what that mound is in the background).
Child labor, anyone? They were fighting over who could mow the lawn- never thought I'd see that day. And I probably will never see that day again.

He's on 2 Wheels. HOORAY!


Ethan this post's for you, big guy! ;)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nana said...

Ethan,
That is awesome that you can now ride your bike without the training wheels. You are getting all grown up..loosing your first tooth and going solo on your bike. We are super proud of you!

Jaylynn said...

So cute, it even looks like Brandon and Ethan are on purpose shirt-matching each other in the photo! Like father like son!

Emily said...

That picture of Ethan riding the bike with Brandon running beside him is the quintessential father son picture! I love it! I also love the old lawn mower--my grandpa had one that looked like an older version of it! So fun to have a lawn to mow!

cam said...

YOU POSTED!! Hurray! It seems like a draught of webb posts and now... wonderful. I loved how green it is! I can't believe you are mowing your lawn in February! You guys are definately the smarter Mayo couple, because we are freezing out here.

TeamDall said...

That's super great. I love that picture of Ethan and Brandon and I'm probably moving to AZ tomorrow. We could use some warm weather:)