Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Caution: Projects and Kids Don't Mix

I was looking for some recent pics. to post, and I realized that we've kinda been neglecting the kids lately because of our many "projects". If we're not at the pool, I'm here doing stuff that the kids don't like. Luckily, Ethan does like to help when it includes power tools.


Here he is sanding down off the sage green paint on the toy box- he's equipped w/ "safety goggles" and all.

I had to dig up pictures we took a couple of weeks ago (when we were paying attention to our kids). This one is from the Baby Contest that we entered her in at the Orem Festival. She was in the costume category.
Here's Mariah hanging out with her cousin buddies.
I think this is the cutest picture of Hayley and her Aunt - everyone says she looks like a mini Megan. I think so too- lucky for Hayley!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Angie said...

Great pictures. Ethan looks so big! Mariah is adorable. Did she win the contest? And that is a great picture of your sister and Hayley.