Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Sunday, July 27, 2008

I LOVE....

I love Mariah- and her cute little pink shoes. (Thanks, Andrea!)
What is it about girls and shoes?
I love Ethan and the cute things he does- Ethan's been really into reading Calvin and Hobbs lately. Here is is as "Space Man Spiff"
And here is his with "Hobbs" his teddy bear and he's digging for dinosaur bones in the back yard. He did find some rocks that looked like T-rex teeth. It's cute because sometimes at the dinner table, or in the car he will chuckle to himself and say, "You know what Calvin did......" and he'll just laugh and laugh.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Brandi said...

Okay, your kids are seriously BEAUTIFUL! Ethan's eyelashes are amazing...so long, not fair at all :) And they are all so tan...it looks like you guys are living it up in Arizona!

Jacqui said...

That's a crack up. I love that Ethan has an appreciation for Calvin. I still fondly think of some of Calvin's antics.

Jacqui said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Emily said...

Ethan is so creative! We love Calvin and Hobbs at our house, too!

Haley said...

That is hilarious about Ethan. I can totally picture him laughing to himself and saying that.

Love Mariah's shoes! I tried to put a cute pair of shoes on Lexi today. She would have none of it! She just curls her toes back and tries to rip them off. Maybe she'll be a tomboy.

EmmaJ said...

Those are cute little pink shoes!

melissa said...

Ethan does have a more mature sense of humor than the average kid! I love your back yard! Kyle thinks "Mariah is a pretty baby just like Ella"

Andrea said...

Oh, love the shoes! We are so glad that Ethan is emulating Calvin! He is one of our favorites (both Calvin and Ethan :)

SP said...

Your kids are so tan! Love the shoes too, I can never have to many...

Marlo said...

hey, where did you get those cute pink shoes...I guess I mean besides from Andrea?