Our Webb Page

Our Webb Page

Monday, July 21, 2008

Hot Fun in the Summertime

Here's Ethan, or should I say "Peter Parker" shooting some webbs from his b-day toy.
Hayley and Ethan did a 2 wk. swim lesson class- their instructor was so fabulous!
On the 4th there was a sandcastle building contest at the clubhouse beach pool- here's our train going through the tunnel (of course we didn't win, but the awesome VW van next to us did).
Some part thingy in our freezer was broken, so Brandon ordered a part and my handsome handy man saved us 300 bucks!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Meredith said...

Cool train! We miss you guys - it's a good thing I don't lock myself out of my apt anymore (knock on wood) because I wouldn't even know who to call now that you guys are gone! Pool days aren't as much fun with out you! Hope you are enjoying your new place.

Emily said...

Sandcastle building is one of Mike's favorite things to do! It looks like you guys had fun! Way to go Brandon the handiman--saving lives, fixing freezers--pretty impressive!